but not quite. Just really, really close.
In no particular order –
- When your coworker uses the microwave and selects something like “frozen block of ice” instead of “popcorn”.
- Suddenly getting emails from a mailing list you unsubscribed from at least 6 months ago.
- Your saddle is slightly too low, and you forgot your multitool.
- Getting junk mail from Geico/State Farm/Allstate promising to save you money on insuring a car that you don’t have.
- Your iphone hasn’t been backed up in 56 weeks, you don’t care enough to bother backing it up, but it keeps reminding you daily anyhow.